martes, 20 de septiembre de 2011

MY BLOG :D


WELCOME IN THIS BLOG. I WILL POST THE ACTIVITIES  FOR LEVEL 5


 My name is GRECIA BARRIOS I'm 20  years old, I'm from Maracaibo,Venezuela. Maracaibo is a very hot and sunny city. It´s always crowded. It´s fun and has some turistic places like The Basilica.

THE BASILICA.




I’m studying human resources at URBE but I like PSYCHOLOGY too, because it is the science that studies psychic activity and human behavior.

URBE.
PSYCHOLOGY










This trimester I am taking 6 classes and I am in the 9th trimester. 
 



In my free time I like to be relaxed,listen to music and go out with friends. I dislike cooking and cleaning the house.

JENNI,DANY AND ME.


THEY ARE MY FRIENDS: JOSE N, SHIRLY,SADANIA AND JOSE F.

After graduation, my goal is to get a good job, in an important company. I´d like to travel around the world and  I'd also like get a married.

In my opinion,english is to requirement  for all the students and profesionals.. We all should learn english, so we can be better profesionals. English is a little bit difficult for me,but i think I'm good english singing songs. I must improve my english and pronunciation.
To learn english i usually practice the vocabulary and i do the workbook in the blog. I hope I can make a lot of friends and practice speaking in this class.


Well, This is a little bit about me. 
I hope you like it... Please, leave a comment
God is love!!!! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario