miércoles, 5 de octubre de 2011

People in my life!!!


In this activity you can see the people in my life...My Parents,My Grandmother, My nephews, My Favorite COUSINMy friends from the University, My friend from the neighborhood, My BestFriend and GOD.

My Mother: Maria Morales is my hero, because she is very inteligent, honest,brave,funny and very outgoing.I thank him for giving me life and so much support. she will always be with me, I love he.

My Father: Americo Barrios. I admire him for his achievements. he is very responsible,punctual and intelligent.

My Grandmother: Zara Morales is  the most important persons in my life. My friend and my second mother.

My Favorite Cousin: Cristina Morales However for me she is my "NEGRITA". We are always together and we love same things. The best cousin in the world I can always trust in her.

My Nephews:JOSE ALEJANDRO AND RAMON, they are my inspiration.They are very spoiled by us in the house.

My friends from the University: is  Jenni and Kriss both are very good friends and inteligent.

My friend from the neighborhood is Jose Angel , He is very cool, a persistent person and he makes me laugh much.

Andrea Parraga Is My BestFriend, I met him at the high school and  we continue being friends.

Obviously I love God: thank God I’m very friendly and I know many people. Example Teachers, Doorman, Nurses, Vigilant,Cooks etc.

Well, This is a little bit about My memories of high school.
Please, leave a comment!
God is love♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario